Thursday 26 January 2012

North Cotswolds, Snow, and a Home Made Curry

What a journey! Just got back from Bourton-on-the-water after visiting the North Cotswold Division of St John Ambulance. When I left Gloucester it was raining slightly, going through Cheltenham it was raining heavily, near Andoversford it was snowing!

I got to the HQ safely, and after a chat with Jemma and Stuart, I had a quick cup of coffee, then decided to make an early departure as I didn't fancy spending the night stuck in Bourton.

Coming back it was even worse, heavy snow all the way from Bourton to Birdlip, so it turned into a long slow journey. I was very glad to get home and have some lovely curry for dinner, home made by Liz.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky to get home fella, 2 x nasty rtcs in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dont need another comment on this one, dont be so greedy.

    ReplyDelete